August 19, 2023 - 8:00 am
August 19, 2023 - 8:00 pm
AddressFremont View map
The object of this course is to educate doctors of chiropractic as to the benefits of pre-habilitation for all of their patients. Understanding the benefits of preventative measures not just for athletes or pre-surgical patients, but for patients who face functional deficits in their everyday lives.
This course is a a step-by-step protocol that incorporates principles from the Core Stability PLUS course & Exercise Physiology course. Learn how to detect length tension imbalances between opposing muscles, predict the effects of reciprocal inhibition & hyper-excitable muscles and eliminate reciprocal inhibition. You will also learn to train injured muscle for muscular endurance and how to use proprioceptive exercises to reprogram hyper-excitable muscles.For More Information About This Class Please See The Course Brochure
- All “In-Class” courses include 4 state mandatory hours, 6 general hours of course work and 2 hours of Ethics and Law.
- ALL required elements for CE credits are included in this course.
- If you choose to include the online courses then you will also receive 6 online hours of Exercise and Special Needs Patients and 6 online hours of Nutrition and Special Needs Patients
- RETURNING ATTENDEES are eligible for course discounts. Contact us for details.
- Exact course location is subject to change. Specific location will be confirmed approximately 5 days before the selected course date